Stick a Fork in ‘em, they’re done!
OK Baseball fans, it is time to get a reality check..time to call out the pretenders from the contenders. We now stand 2/3rds the way through the season, and it is now time to call out those teams that are not going to the post season. Some of you will clearly agree with the cooking metaphor assigned herein, while others will vehemently disagree.
That’s OK. Books on Baseball likes a robust debate. Let’s hear what you have to say.
Below are the teams, according to BoB, that should be making early October plans with their families to visit Hawaii, a National Park or anywhere other than a Major League stadium. Maybe, we have taken a couple of teams out of the oven prematurely..maybe BoB will have to eat some crow..er, I mean turkey.
- Well Done– Pittsburgh, Houston, Chicago, Washington, Arizona
- Medium Well – Milwaukee, Florida, New York Mets
- Pink in the Middle– Los Angeles, Colorado
- Well Done– Kansas City, Cleveland, Baltimore, Seattle
- Medium Well –Toronto, Detroit, Los Angeles
- Pink in the Middle– Red Sox, Oakland